Happy Friday the 13th, Gals and Pals!
SO, let’s get right on it~~
1. Are you superstitious about anything? Like, lucky socks for competition, special necklace for preaching, etc.?
I’m not sure it’s superstition, maybe just a quirk, but I can only eat things in even numbers, like cookies, crackers, M&Ms, etc. Not sure if there’s any success I attach to that, it could just be OCD. Don’t judge.
2. I’m going on vacation on Tuesday. I have never been so ready for vacation. What are you looking forward to?
I also am quite ready for a vacation. I go on one in 2 weeks. A little road trip up the west coast with a dear friend from seminary. The big thing I’m looking forward to is a trip to Australia in November. That’s right, people. Freaking Australia. I’m so excited! I swear, planning this trip could be a full-time job. It’s massive. I’m going to spend some time in Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania and I’m going sailing/snorkling at the Great Barrier Reef. When I think about it, I get a little giddy. On the inside. I don’t do external giddy.
3. There is a lot going on in sports right now–World Cup, Basketball finals, and much more. If your life were a sport, what would it be, and why?
Hmmm. This is a tough one. I do enjoy watching the sports, but mostly NFL football. But, if my life were a sport, probably would be gymnastics. I’m kind of an independent thing and I like the idea of it being about the lifetime of training, graceful, yet at times quite difficult, and having a soundtrack of my choosing.
4. Hey! Remember orange push-up ice cream treats? What happened to them? What is one of your favorite summer treats? Ice cream sandwich, popsicles, frozen grapes, fruit pizza, DQ Dilly Bar, etc.?
The orange push-up exists. Go to Target. I do love an ice cream treat. I’ll write about them here, since I’m not allowed to eat them at present. Trying to shed some lbs for the aforementioned vacations. My faves are Ben & Jerry’s Greek Frozen Yogurt Liz Lemon flavor and Trader Joe’s S’mores ice cream sandwiches.
5. So there is this thing called “Listserve” that picks one random person per day to write an email to like a million people world-wide. It’s pretty cool. Some people make music suggestions, offer sage advice, or plug their latest interest/project. If you could write a note to a million people around the world, what would you say?
I wasn’t aware that I could send an email to a million people. This opens a whole new world to me. The mind boggles. If I were to send an email to a million people, I’d probably ask them to remember to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with their God.
Have fun, let us know you played, and take care of yourselves!