Happy Friday Five, all you gals and pals winding your way through Advent!
Time to take a break, put your tinsel toes on, and play a round of Friday Five for a breath or two.
1. What song are you grooving to these days?
I’ve got my rockin’ awesome Xmas playlist going right now and I’m really enjoying the new Pentatonix album. As one who loves a good mashup, I’m particularly fond of the Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy selection.
2. If YOU were a room in your home, what would it be, and why?
I’d be the kitchen. Warm, inviting, relaxing, practical & full of good things!
3. What ever happened to LipSmackers? Does anyone remember that lip balm from the 70’s? Do you have a recommendation for a really awesome lip balm?
Oh I remember. Today I was cleaning out my old purse and I found a jillion lip balms, but these days, my go-to are handmade organic products made by my friend who runs the shop Quiet As Chamomile on Etsy.
4. Tell us about a tiny (or HUGE) grace moment from this week.
At this moment in my life all grace moments are big. I think the biggest one that’s from the last couple of weeks is that I may have landed in a church & they’re happy to have me.
5. If you could just have any treat/snack in the world right now, what it would be and with whom would you share it? (assuming you are in a sharing kind of mood.
That’s cute, but I don’t share. Right now I’m kind of hungry so I’d do almost anything. My go-to snack is usually chips & salsa & treat is ice cream. However, at this time of year I’m going straight for the Candy Cane Joe-Joes.