Hello gals and pals,
It’s the second Friday of the month, and you know what that is~~~Random Friday Five! Have fun, and enjoy! (as always, let us know that you played in the comments–whether you play in the comments, link to your blog, or on Facebook!)
1. How do you sign off in your emails, professional and personally? For example, you say “Blessings”,
“Take Care”, “Remember, the Devil is watching you” (o.k. just kidding on that one.) Let us know and why…
I just say “Thanks,” which is kinda lame. I might adopt the devil watching you thing, though. I’m a big fan of shame as a motivator
2. If you were an animal TODAY, what is it and why?
I’m not an animal person. But, clearly, if I were going to be an animal, I’d be a honey badger (NSFW).
3. If you get snarky, what triggers it? If you don’t get snarky, please, what is the secret?
IF I get snarky? That’s cute. It’s sort of my M.O. I can’t think of a time when I wasn’t in a place of inner snark. However, with age, I have learned to situationally limit the snark to the inside.
4. Look up from your computer/tablet/phone screen. What is the first favorite thing your eyes land on. Describe it. (For example, I just did this, and my eyes landed on a little angel made out of multicolored wires whose head and wings are quite askew because of being chewed upon by my puppy. That aside, I love it because it was a gift from two little girls who came often to my office in my last call to play with all the tshotke on my table. They wanted to add to it.)
There are a number of things I like from this view. First, the fact that I am (once again) watching Pitch Perfect. This is kind of a current favorite. Also, love my SF map picture that was a going away gift when I moved back. My Dali clock from PDX also makes me very happy.
5. Do you have a favorite pair of socks? Tell us about them!
No. I live in the desert. It’s still in the 90s. I have always been a barefoot girl. Shoes and socks come off first. I avoid footwear as much as possible.