Random Friday Five is back!
1. If you could sneak away anywhere this weekend, right now, all expenses paid, where would you go and what would you do?
Easy – San Francisco. I would jump at the chance to be back home in the beautiful Bay Area. Since expenses were paid, I’d probably do some spa time at the fabulous Burke-Williams, and eat at the best restaurants in the world. I’d also run up to Napa and do a little tasting.
2. What is for lunch today? (one of the very first FF I ever played asked this.)
I’m going with a salad because I sort of sinned at dinner last night. Totally worth it, though.
3. Along that first-FF-I-ever-played theme, what are you wearing today?
It’s a day off for me, so some yoga pants and then a bathing suit and then some going out fabulousness.
4. Along the Today Theme, what are you doing today?
Today I am FINALLY getting the hair did. Egads. It’s a disaster. Then I have a friend coming over and we’re going to spend significant time by the pool. Finally, I’m dressing up and getting sassy to go out to dinner with a friend. It’s going to be a good day.
5. Along the random theme, what is your favorite scent, and why?
I love lavender because it’s beautiful and relaxing. The scent I wear, however, is China Rain, an exclusive of Body Time in Berkeley. Love it.