There’s no real theme today, just some random topics. Have fun and don’t forget to post your link in the comments!
1. True or False: You can wear white shoes after Labor Day*. (Please explain to me why!)
Trick question. The answer is you should NEVER wear white shoes. Unless you’ve taken a time machine back to the 80’s.
2. If “the dog days” are in August, when are “the cat days”?
Another trick question. There are no cat days, because cats are evil.
3. Share a memory from your life of going back to school.
I always loved the shopping aspect of back to school, both clothing and school supplies. I don’t think I have anything specific beyond loving shopping. Because, shopping.
4. My dad had a rhyme he used to tell us: “I eat my peas with honey; I’ve done it all my life. It makes the peas taste funny, but it keeps them on my knife!” What’s the strangest use for honey you’ve ever heard of?
5. Post a picture from this summer that shows us one of your favorite memories.
I’m trying but there are technical difficulties. I’ll try again later.