Because I am feeling silly, or perhaps, just out there, our FF is dedicated to creating silly sentences. We all need a little meaningless creativity and humour, right?
Use these five words (in any tense) in a sentence:
1. pulpit, puppy, wrench, word, mouse
The puppy pulled out his wrench and said, “Well, my word, here’s your problem; there’s a mouse in the pulpit!”
2. weep, love, prayer, bassoon, chair
My prayer is that I don’t begin to weep and fall off the chair playing the bassoon I love.
3. heart, shutter, wish, turtle, walk
The shutter kept the sunlight from warming the turtle’s heart, who only wished she could walk a little faster.
4. howl, worry, window, story, trust
To howl out the window in worry is to not trust the story into which you were born.
5. garden, hat, shepherd, laugh, sigh
The shepherd took one look at my garden hat and began to laugh, a fit of giggles that ended in a contented sigh.