Hey there gals and pals!
Happy Friday Five….and although I don’t have a theme for this Friday, I do have five questions for you to ponder upon:
1. If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose, and why?
This is difficult, but a good question. On the one hand, there are some men who’s thoughts I’d like to hear but I’m afraid that there would be some level of disappointment if I listened for a whole day. I’d also be intrigued to hear the thoughts of some politicians whom I do not respect. If I could hear what they were thinking, perhaps I could muster some sympathy for their positions, or at least some respect for them. I think if I have to decide on one person, I’d say Hillary Clinton, just so I could find out if she’s running in 2016 🙂
2. If you were trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose, and why?
There are shows I love and shows I’d love to be trapped in. I love Mad Men, but would not want to be trapped in it for a month – a bit dark. I’m going to go with The Newsroom.
3. If you could do any job in the world for a day, what would it be?
I’d like to be a political journalist. I love following politics and I feel like the journalism standards in this country are pathetic. I’d like to be inside for a day and see what’s going on.
4. What are you loving right now?
I’m listening to the North & South trilogy and I’m on the second book, Love & War. It’s amazing.
5. Use these words in a sentence: bless, cheeseburger, chihauha, skipping, Georgia.
The chihauaha was skipping all the way to Georgia, just so she could bless the cheeseburger.