I have been pondering this Friday Five over and over in my mind, but I am coming up with nothing, so I am wondering; what do you do when you feel empty of all creativity and unable to make/do anything? This is a completely open question, the only rule is name 5 things that fill/ inspire you:
1. Time alone. I’m an INTJ on the Meyers-Briggs and I’m off the chart on the I, so I need lots of Tiffy Time. Being alone recharges my batteries so I am ready to face the world and its demands.
2. Talking to the babies. I love modern technology and the Face Time! I can see them and talk to them and hear the witty things they have to say so I can bore all my friends with them. They are truly the light of my life and I cherish all my time with them, both on screen and in person.
3. Going to the gym. When I’m on point with my work out schedule, I find this is great me-time and it really relieves stress and clears my mind. It also helps me sleep which makes me do better all around.
4. Sleep. I need lots of it. Between the fibromyalgia and the people-intensive nature of my job, I sleep a lot. It’s also always been my escape of choice when I’m stressed.
5. Movies/TV. I love a good movie or TV show when I’m feeling like I need recharging. I know that TV is supposed to drain you of your creative impulses, but I only watch good shows and movies, and I get ideas from them sometimes.