So, I don’t know about you, but I have had quite the scattered week. Sometimes, life is that way, right?
In the spirit of Scattered-ness, I offer you a scattery kind of Friday Five:
1. I lose my keys all of the time. Even if they are in my hand, I still am looking for them. Sigh!
What is something you chronically looking for, if anything?
Oh, sweet baby Jesus, it’s the keys. I have 2 sets – one w/ home & church and one for work. It’s ridiculous. If I lose the ones for work, I could very nearly lose my job, so there’s some stress connected to that. At work, I can also never find my thumb drive.
2. What movie are you looking forward to watching sometime in the future? (me, the new Footloose!)
Sorry, Rev, but Footloose didn’t need to be remade 🙂 I want to see the Ides of March, 50/50 and most of the ones that come out this time of year. Love Oscar film season!
3. What is one of your favorite comfort foods? (me, pizza. hands down).
Mashed potatoes, ice cream (not together) and anything chocolate, fried chicken, pizza
4. Story time. Tell us a story of one your favorite people that has touched, blessed your life.
Because I’m so scattered, I can’t think of anything, but there are tons. I’ve had a few recently that are blowing my mind right now. I’ll write about them soon.
5. What do you do to focus or calm or center yourself? (please, I need ideas!!!)
yoga, a spa membership, regular manis/pedis, Tiffy Time, working out
BONUS: Share the first thing (or second thing) that comes to your mind after your read this!
It was more like a hundred thing, lists of things to do at home and work, schedule for the upcoming week, next day off, trip planning, it never ends.