By the time you’re reading this, I’ll be en route to a Great Big City to see my son in a play. I’ll go by car and bus and train and no doubt cab and maybe even subway. Thus, our Friday Five.
1) What was the mode of transit for your last trip?
Airplane, unless you count my schelpping to Morgan Hill to get my hair done as a trip, in which case, car.
2) Have you ever traveled by train?
I have indeed. In Ireland I went from Dublin to Colerain by train.
3) Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?
Yes, and I do. I take the MUNI train to and from work every day.
4) What’s the most unusual vehicle in which you’ve ever traveled?
I have traveled in on a ATC (all terrain cycle, now illegal, I believe), monorail, gondola (air, not water), double-decker bus, and matatu (van/bus hybrid in Kenya). You decide if any of them are unusual.
5) What’s the next trip you’re planning to take?
Hawaii in March and San Diego in July.