1. If you were a color, what would you be?
Definitely red. Bright & fiery with the capability of great depth. (nice, no?)
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
I wish I knew more about the plants and such. Is there such a thing as a high maintenance plant that maintains itself? I suppose that makes me more like a cat but I hate cats. I’d have to be a perennial, I think, because I go through phases, but definitely something bright and flowery.
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
Definitely a shih tzu. I grew up with one of those. Short, discriminating, can’t be bothered, needs privacy and doesn’t like discomfort or the outdoors.
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
I’d be one of those fancy Cole Haan heels but with the Nike Air technology that makes them comfortable. Or I’d be these, just because I love them.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
I know this is anathema in computer people circles but I’m just going to say it – I like those handwriting fonts, like Bradley, damnit. I’m sick of hiding. I like that they’re legible but still a little messy.