Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. (Just find “notes” in your applications on fb and create a new note. Cut and paste this paragraph and add your 25 things) You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. Or I want you to know more about me. Something like that.
1. Someday I hope to own one pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. I know it’s completely ridiculous to pay that much for shoes, but my gosh they’re beautiful.
2. I can’t stand when people don’t put things back the way they found them, fill things up when they empty them or replace things if they’ve borrowed them. It’s basic kindergarten rules, people!
3. I want to one day be a lounge singer.
4. If I could go back to college, I would have been less afraid of failure and pursued a music degree.
5. I love LOVE living in San Francisco and wouldn’t live anywhere else if I could help it.
6. I am WAY too much of a fixer.
7. Coffee is my day’s greatest pleasure. When I drink the last drop in the morning it makes me incredibly sad.
8. I wish I had a food processor.
9. I have a goal of simplifying and generally doing fewer things better.
10. This is the year of travelling for pleasure, if at all. No conferences, no business, if it can be helped.
11. I get a fiendish delight from ignoring friend requests from people on facebook with whom I was never actually friends.
12. I really enjoy entertaining in my home. I want to have more people over to dinner and soon.
13. I over-think EVERYTHING.
14. I believe in miracles.
15. I am a slow, internal processor of emotional information and half the time I have no idea what I feel about anything.
16. I’m always so sad when football season ends, particularly because baseball season is next and I LOATHE baseball.
17. Good music makes me really, really happy.
18. I would love to learn more about wine.
19. I love breakfast meats.
20. Someday I want to go to the Sundance Film Festival
21. I absolutely hate craft stores.
22. I’m an INTJ.
23. I’ve worked in churches or para-church organizations in some capacity almost continually since I was 18. I have been screwed over in almost every single one of them. I’ve decided to stop letting that happen. Better late than never.
24. I hate when singers breathe in the middle of words.
25. Playing with my niece and nephew is my happy place.