1. What color are your beautiful eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
Mes yeux sont marron foncés. Je les ai hérités de ma mère. Ever feel like writing in French? No? Ok then. My eyes are dark brown and I inherited them from my mother who in turn inherited them from her father. My brother has them as well and he passed them on to his daughter.
2. What color eyes would you choose if you could change them?
I am a fan of the eyes that are either green or blue depending on what you wear, but honestly, I wouldn’t change mine.
3. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What kind? Like ’em or hate ’em?
I wore glasses starting at age 7. Switched to contacts at age 14. Back to glasses somewhere in my early 30s and then had lasik at 35.
4. Ever had, or contemplated, laser surgery? Happy with the results?
I had the lasik and am overall pretty happy about it. I have to have a touch up on my left eye at some point, but otherwise good.
5. Do you like to look people in the eye, or are you more eye-shy?
It totally depends on the situation and the topic of conversation.