Our first week of Daylight savings is under our belts and with an early Easter Season, time seems to be moving very quickly. This week’s Friday Five from RevGals is one centered on time:
1. If you could travel to any historical time period, which would it be, and why?
Probably the antebellum through Reconstruction South – fascinating time in history.
2. What futuristic/science fiction development would you most like to see?
3. Which do you enjoy more: remembering the past, or dreaming for the future?
I’m a dream for the future girl.
4. What do you find most memorable about this year’s Lent?
The conversations with God and the centered feeling of intentionally taking time to meditate each day
5. How will you spend your time during this upcoming Holy Week? What part do you look forward to most?
More of the same, really – reading, meditation. I have grand plans for various services around the city but I don’t know if those will happen or not.