Tagged = someone challenges you to come up with 10 random things about yourself, then you have to tag 5 other bloggers.
1. I can only eat snack foods (i.e., peanuts, crackers, cookies, m & m’s, etc.) in even numbers. However, this rule does not apply to chips, except Pringles.
2. I read magazines from front to back, but I read newspapers and peruse catalogs from back to front. Interesting side note: I found out only a couple of years ago that my dad does the exact same thing.
3. When reading a novel, I read about 1/3 of the way through and then I read the end. The interesting thing for me is how they get from where I am to where they end up.
4. I love fried chicken gizzards.
5. My family celebrates Thanksgiving on Friday. It’s so we can have other people over, my brother can go to his in-laws, we have an extra day to prep, and I can watch the Cowboys play.
6. My pajamas have to match, and I can only wear them one night and then I have to wash them.
7. I don’t have pierced ears.
8. I have never seen any of the Rocky, Godfather or James Bond movies.
9. I am a very good cook, fairly good at baking, but for some reason I am rubbish with making cookies.
10. I read Perez Hilton religiously, but am not proud of it.